Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy Days Layout


Hi Everyone!!  I am so excited about the new Ruby Rock-It release- Happy Days!!!  I can't begin to tell you how pretty and fresh this paper range is !!  The colors are vibrant, the patterns are timeless-love, love love!!
If you are like me, the kids are back to school and life feels kind of back to normal, but at the same time, it feels odd to not have them home.  It's a great time to get back to scrapping and getting all of those summer time memories together.  I made this layout of my beautiful daughter.  I can't believe she is growing up so quickly (ok, all grown up.  I'm just in denial).  


I layered the Happy Days Range on top of the new Dancette Paperz in Teal.  Dancette is beautiful, heavy weight cardstock with a glittered pattern (Glittered!!!).  And for all of those people who don't care for the mess of glitter- none of the glitter rubbed off.  Nope, not a speck of glitter was left on my table.  



I added some stitching and used the Happy Days Die-Cut Pack for all of my embellies.   This pack has everything in it!!  

Supplies used:


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment